Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Latest Biology Inventions

Little Egg?

Saturday at 5:30 in the morning when I preparing to take my little egg to go to work (my Fiat Punto 14, which is like an egg), it happened that someone made it more necessary that I, and was not where he had left or in the vicinity. Three months after buying it, were criminals (because wrong is wrong) it has led to some unidentified location.
And today, starting my currar awaited vacation after 10 days without stopping, then enjoy them by bus. And I say that because they have taken, and therefore I suppose they are neighbors, they could have brought back, or having left illegally parked or what I have left a farewell note from o. .. or had a sudden attack of kindness and leaving him where he was ...
Thanks to all, I'm on vacation and do not need it but of course, the April 2 ... then start working again and it's going to need yes or yes ... but that, other ... How long expected one to appear? Can I rent one if it appears when I'm missing? What do I do, and when?
I have stolen the car, yes, but I have stolen the joy, or an arm or a loved one or anything that can not be bought with money. So enjoy this new mobility crisis ... Everything was going too well, so life will take a bit of animation to the thing ... In the face of adversity: Yujuuuuuuuuuuu!

0 comments:

Post a Comment