Friday, September 10, 2010

Hair Ribbon For Volleyball

DESDE LYON , FRANCIA, RECUERDOS DE EDIFICIO VIZCAYA. FAM. AMPARAN DE LOTZE

"Hello Dyana for me was a surprise to find this beautiful piece from my beloved Mexico, now several years living in Lyon. I found on the internet all this work that I edit, research, and the web of stories in the history of mexico city, the ghosts and the stories of angels portal ... all are super ... offered my parents encouraged to write their memories of that beautiful place, all your grandparents remember Messrs. BEARINGS and newspaper Ecos de Mexico, "where my sister MARTHA ANDRADE wrote for several years, she was part of the Union of Journalists and writers" who founded your grandmother, this time with her the positive marked as a journalist and writer, now she is doing the work of his second book, and I'll talk more about it.






Illustration me, my brother Samuel Amparán,

with our dog "Chico, tel
my hair black and it took me a long time. Edificio Vizcaya.

I like you, I worked out the scientific and psychological studies investigating'm full time and do master in hypnosis.
Europe is our home for many years. We heard about the changes that Mexico has had and we miss our country and its food.
Our department was long located in the F5.
We share with family and with that VIZCAYA BUILDING, Christmas parties in that environment afrancesado that certainly has the place.
We remembered last night, the beautiful stained glass and what have you talk on the web. As the light came in shades of blue on my school notebooks ...
I remember you with your English-Anglo uniform I'm older than you and was on the teaching of Anglo.
remember not allowed to play in the big courtyard. That
time to grab a "little wars" between the windows from window to window, roof of the house, laugh and enjoy this beautiful area like you describe, Edificio Vizcaya.
My brothers were involved and "chick" my younger sister, also threatens to write his memoirs.
you know? You have given me and my parents, an opportunity nice to remember that stage of life, never have occurred to me to make a website as well. THANKS
Dy and remember you called it then,
my nickname was and still is "Fine."

I embrace and look for my pictures to send you some more.
I love you and thanks for the memories and the web. Alfonsina
Amparán.
Lyon. France
My mother Eleanor, I of 4 years in Vizcaya, My grandmother died Serenno-and-







0 comments:

Post a Comment