Monday, April 21, 2008

Logik Portable Ipod Docking

ass-folder fashion




He says Galliano in the space of Muchachada Nui Celebrities ... those are the most hateful skinny, but they do the ass folder.


is curious that an article so ridiculous (that even I, in a ridiculous rush of "I'm thinner than before so I will fit anything," I have come to take some time) has been rightly chosen basis of one of the more uniform picture vomit "cool" see one morning in FDI ... see a buck of 18-23 years with its bright colored shirt (I love bright colors, to be sure, just can not stand anything that takes only because it leads the world ) and the waist skinny jeans low enough to teach piggy bank / Flequi to the minimum, and piernillas slightly arched, and so so Trunas finiiiitas that even in a body so skinny you fear for your blood circulation. Along with that we all have similar hairstyle adopted by popular agreement, the sides very short and the top is very extensive, and recessed to form granny ... the whole lot like a lollipop.




qu say in the windows back the hood, legs wide ... but it makes me angry, and do not know why. Then I think "was not what you wanted, losing sight of these shorts so unsightly?" And I answered "yes, but on its own initiative ... not by decree!"

0 comments:

Post a Comment