Friday, April 11, 2008

Unblock Farmville News Feed Posts

Pure aesthetics




Wear
days without knowing exactly how to start with this. I can think of a thousand crap to write, and I just discarded. No I have no opinion now theory or interesting enough for anyone wants to read it.




the end, I reached a conclusion: in both fine arts and now in fashion, for me it comes down to aesthetics. Sad? well yeah ... but do not think that concerns me. I do not know, I do not think it takes much more. Both in certain fields of design and art, much of the talk, explanations, the "meaning" are devices, and could be removed leaving an equally good result.




Aesthetics! aesthetics, friends ... lack of ideas? aesthetics will always be there.




I know only so much of the stupidity I am saying, but it's not the end of the day another way of seeing?

0 comments:

Post a Comment