Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Replacement Chesterfield Cushions

TERRAZAS FAMILY CAVE. 1975-1982. Building History Vizcaya

Husbands Terrace Cave.
Vizcaya in this building, we got my three sisters and I live with my parents Mr. Juan Carlos Terrazas and Cueva Antonia Madrid. Rented
hence the importing company that hired my father as one of its benefits and it said there was something I had dreamed to live, since I was very young, we had that was rumored to José Vasconcelos, had one of These spacious apartments a "very loving friend" who was a beautiful French and when courting Maria Antonieta Rivas Mercado, this once waited at the reception, gatehouse, the building where there was always a guard or janitor. Who gave notice, gentlemen, not to leave, to let you know .... That the note was popular gossip, and they were both familiar characters from the 30.s. High
When we moved there, the room was fully furnished, luxurious wood and smelled. I remember my three sisters chose a room and slept in a spacious bed, enjoyed a lot.
My bedroom, had a sofa bed, there it was the study of all are very spacious and fresh. Once we were at school who was just around the building "Víctor María Flores' with our red and white uniform and blue pants for men-when a huge dog followed us to the house, cleverly mocked the porter, and with our help, the four brothers went to live with us ... as this was not liked by my parents, because "hiding" in the backyard ... one day, then the next day and was not just her, the big dog "moni" - so call it-was pregnant and had something like 7 perritos.Claro we all took on the task of accommodating the puppies, my father said laughing that "we had good hand for pets, they multiplied very quickly," I have to say "Moni" is formalized as a pet and lived 10 years or más.Fué stage very beautiful, I remember in that building, now in the distance, on the Internet that I found this page, I wanted to share how happy we were those years there, now my parents and my sisters no longer live, but remember this Time has been of great happiness for me, now living outside of my beloved Mexico "Ulysses Terrazas
Act.

0 comments:

Post a Comment